Saturday, August 8, 2009

Days... the revamp.

I don't know if had originally explained that the day's numbers were supposed to represent the number of days out from my transplant. For example, Day 0 (July 1st)was the day that i was supposed to have had my stem-cell transplant. However I was admitted on June 23rd so that i could receive chemotherapy before my transplant, so it has been hard not to regard that day as my "day 0", especially since the first transplant was a bust, and i've been here so long by now, basically waiting to start this whole process over again next Tuesday. To me, today should actually be Day 47 because it's how long I've been in the hospital. Thought it would be less confusing, but I was wrong, so we're moving on. I will be reposting instructions about donating white cells, as they have changed, and are due to change again. I'll also be giving other updates as well, with the understanding that nothing is set in stone around here, even when they say it is, so if it seems like some of my information is contradictory, that's only because it is. Okay, white cell donation instructions to follow shortly. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment