Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 13

Okay, caught up on a little sleep from the last couple of nights, even though it was all during the day. Pretty sure if i turn the laptop and tv off for five minutes that i'd konk out pretty quick tonight, too. Went to bed at a reasonable hour last night but was wide awake pretty soon dealing with some massive decongestion and a throat that was about 80% swollen shut. i have to admit that as slovenly sloppy as i can come off at times, i absolutely hate the whole spitting process. pretty much up there on my short list of gross outs. eventually, the pain meds made me nauseated and since my gag reflex was pretty high already... it was a long night that played out into a long morning. eventually the pain subsided and my throat got a little better and i was able to get some sleep, which is always a huge relief to me. as long as the pain doesn't keep me from sleeping, i consider in manageable, and i've only had a few nights where it hasn't been manageable, and for that i'm extremely thankful.
for those select few of you that are paying attention to nothing but my white count as a good/bad meter, today it came back as a big beautiful zero! while it would be nice for this number to start rising, i'd like to point out that I'M OKAY RIGHT NOW! please don't forget that not only is it very common for these counts to have not picked up yet, but that there are many other things that factor into my well being. i haven't lost focus of that, and i would ask for you not to lose focus as well. i'm not nitpicking as much as i am just asking for your support. the only thing that stresses me out is when other people start to stress out, so let's all just relax and let this thing play out. at that point if there is any bitching and moaning to be done, then i promise i'll join right in! thank you guys for caring. thanks to britnee and mom dropping by today and putting up with me! take care.

1 comment:

  1. I got a shout out! :swoon: lol

    ~Brittnee

    ReplyDelete