Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 4

Sorry about no update on day 3. Not much to report on when you sleep through 20 hours of it. My counts are still pretty bottomed out so i'm having to have transfusions about every other day, so even though i slept through the night and then some, around 11am they gave me more knock out meds to fight any reactions i might have to blood or platelets and before i know it, its 11:39pm. Breakfast can't get here fast enough. The upside to having transfusions is all the hyrdocortisone they give me, which really helps with this perpetual back pain i've been having thanks to the awesome beds here. Other than a little nausea due to the pain meds, everything is going pretty well. no more crazy rashes or other weird reactions in the last couple of days. Just waiting to see if the donor cells graft. Will know when my counts start coming up again. Just heard about Steve McNair. Very sad. Okay, take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I plan to come see you tomorrow after I get out of orientation. Should be sometime around 5, if that is cool with you. I'll probably send a text before coming up just to see if you are awake / up for company. ~Brittnee

    ReplyDelete